When you’re starting your own business, there are so many things to think about. From filing tax returns to keeping on top of bookkeeping, the list can seem endless – especially when you’re trying to manage all the other areas of your business.
I specialise in helping small businesses grow – so no matter what stage you’re at or how much support you need, I’ll be here to make sure that nothing gets missed out. Here’s how I can help.
- Helping you decide whether to register as a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
- Advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up proposals
- Setting up a recording system for complying with statutory requirements
- Advising you on accounting systems – from cloud packages to spreadsheets and software
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Establishing a good relationship with your bank
- Completing registration procedures with HMRC and Companies House
- Keeping track of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements