Corporation Tax

We can prepare the statutory accounts and provide advice on any tax planning areas that might benefit you and your company.

If your company is liable for corporation tax, you must calculate how much profit your company makes for each accounting period and how much corporation tax is payable on those profits. This information must be reported to HM Revenue & Customs on a CT600 form and accounts and tax computations must be submitted to HM Revenue & Customs with the return. There are strict penalties for filing late returns and interest is charged on tax paid late, so it is important that the deadlines, which are determined by your company’s annual accounting date, are adhered to.